- Breakfast, lunch, and dinner menus. View the full menu here.
- 18 beers on tap
- Multiple computers for use with CAC readers and free printing
- Free wireless internet access for your personal devices
- Movies played all-day through a massive theater set up, with scheduled marathons every Monday
- Multiple gaming stations featuring PS3, PS4, Xbox 360, and Xbox 1, free to use
- Constant updating our library of games for free use
- Weekly tournaments – See calendar for schedule
Hours of Operation - Sports Bar
|Monday||8 a.m. - 9:30 p.m.|
|Tuesday||8 a.m. - 9:30 p.m.|
|Wednesday||8 a.m. - 9:30 p.m.|
|Thursday||8 a.m. - 9:30 p.m.|
|Friday||8 a.m. - 9:30 p.m.|
|Saturday||4 p.m. - 9:30 p.m.|
|Sunday||4 p.m. - 9:30 p.m.|
Hours of Operation - Gaming Center *By reservations only
|Monday||10 a.m. - 4 p.m.|
|Tuesday||10 a.m. - 4 p.m.|
|Wednesday||10 a.m. - 4 p.m.|
|Thursday||10 a.m. - 4 p.m.|
|Friday||10 a.m. - 4 p.m.|
The Warrior Zone is a modern multi-purpose entertainment center socialize in your free time. The Warrior Zone isn't just for Service Member! Soldiers and their authorized guests over the age of 18 are more than welcome to get in on the fun. We offer the space to relax, play video games, surf the web, watch movies, and play various games such as billiards, foosball, and poker.
Troops gather to watch sporting events on several large, high-definition, flat-screen TVs, while eating, gaming, and mingling.
The Warrior Zone offers:
Offering an economical and convenient location right on post for relaxation and entertainment, it’s the perfect recreational facility for Service Members and their guests 18 and over.
The Warrior Zone is available to rent out for meetings, briefings, leadership calls, etc. Please call (907)353-1087 to schedule at least two weeks in advance.
The Warrior Zone is a tobacco-free facility, including cigarettes, cigars, e-cigs, and dip/lip/chewing tobacco.