- COVID-19 SAFETY
We are committed to ensuring the health and safety of our Soldiers, Family Members, Retirees, Civilians, and the entire community. Help us maintain a healthy community by adhering to the specific COVID-19 precautions listed below.
- Dining: Take-out and dine-in options
- Dining: Updated Hours:
- Monday- Friday: 8 a.m. - 9:30 p.m.
- Saturday and Sunday: 4 - 9:30 p.m.
- Gaming: Computers available via reservation by calling (907) 353-1087. Reservations available Monday-Friday 10 a.m. - 4 p.m., Saturday 4 - 9 p.m.
- Face coverings are required to be worn by all adult patrons and staff. Children over the age of 2 are encouraged to wear a face covering
- Social distancing and sanitization precautions in place
- Brunch, lunch, and dinner menus. View the full menu here.
- Ice cold beer and cider on tap + a variety of specialty mixed drinks
- Multiple computers for use with CAC readers and free printing
- Movie theater-style movie marathons and shows upon request
- Multiple gaming stations featuring PS3, PS4, Xbox 360, and Xbox 1, free to use
- Constant updating our library of games for free use
- Weekly tournaments on table games
The Warrior Zone is a modern, multi-purpose entertainment center where you can socialize in your free time. The Warrior Zone isn't just for Service Members either! All DoD ID Cardholders over the age of 18 are more than welcome to get in on the fun. We offer the space to relax, play video games, surf the web, watch movies, and play various games such as billiards, foosball, and poker.
Gather to watch sporting events in the Sports Bar while eating, gaming, and mingling.
The Warrior Zone offers:
The Warrior Zone is available to rent out for meetings, briefings, leadership calls, etc. Please call (907)353-1087 to schedule at least two weeks in advance.
The Warrior Zone is a tobacco-free facility, including cigarettes, cigars, e-cigs, and dip/lip/chewing tobacco.