- Customer Support. Do you like working with customers? Then enjoy working in our restaurants, at the library, or as a recreation assistant! Other positions range from lifeguard to recreation aid to business manager. We’ve got opportunities in travel and hospitality as well!
- Child Care. If you want to make a difference in the lives of young people, Child and Youth Services (CYS) is for you. Supporting children of Soldiers is not only a rewarding experience, but also a fantastic career. Lots of terrific professional advancement opportunities available as well!
- Administrative and Operations. Do you like to work behind the scenes to keep everything running smoothly? We have options: finance and accounting, administrative, talent management, facilities and maintenance, and more.
- Community Engagement. Do you want to help keep our communities and sponsors engaged? With positions in marketing, sponsorship, and community events, you can help reach out and keep important groups involved in the good things Family and MWR offers!
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Life Insurance Benefits*
- Retirement and 401(k)*
- Flexible Work Hours*
- Paid Time Off (Vacation & Sick)
- Career Progression* and Paid Training
- Tuition Reimbursement Possibilities*
- Priority Childcare Placement*
- Tax-free Shopping Privileges at the Exchange (AAFES)
- Job Transfer Opportunities
The U.S. Army Family and Morale, Welfare, and Recreation (MWR) has ongoing employment opportunities throughout our organization.
We serve Soldiers, their Families, and the entire Army community. And we’re hiring for positions of all types.
Want another reason to search out Family and MWR positions? The great salary and benefits, including:
Visit USAjobs.gov today to see our employment opportunities, create your profile (if you don't already have one) or login, and apply online. Join our FMWR family!
Within US Army Garrison Alaska Family and MWR on Fort Wainwright, we have opportunities within our MWR facilities like Outdoor Recreation, Birch Hill Ski & Snowboard, Chena Bend Golf Course & Winter Activity, Nugget Lanes Bowling Center, Last Frontier Community Activity Center, Warrior Zone, Post Library, Automotive Skills Center, and Sports & Fitness (PFC, Melaven Fitness Center, Melaven Aquatics Center, and Wolfs Lair). We have employment opportunities within our childcare facilities like the Child Development Centers, School Age Center, Youth Center, and Youth Sports & Fitness. We also have Support Services like our Special Events, Marketing, Commercial Sponsorship & Advertising, IT, Financial Management and administrative support positions.
*Available for specific positions only. Conditions may apply.