- Do I need a fishing license?
- Yes. Each angler, 16 years old and older, must possess a valid Alaska Fishing License. Alaska Fishing Licenses may be purchased at Seward Military Resort's front desk. For more information about the Alaska Sport Fishing License, please visit the Alaska Department of Fish and Game.
- Is fishing equipment provided?
- Yes. All fishing equipment is included.
- How long is the fishing charter?
- Fishing excursions generally depart at 6 a.m. and return around 5 p.m.
- How far out can I book my fishing charter?
- Reservations may be made 365 days in advance and must be held with a credit card. Seward Military Resort accepts Visa, Master Card, Discover Card, and American Express.
- Is there a height requirement for the fishing charters?
- You must be at least 4'2" tall to board the charter boats.
- What days does Seward Military Resort operate their halibut fishing charters?
- Seward Military Resort's halibut fishing charters operate Memorial Day weekend through Labor Day weeekend. Per National Marines Fisheries Services, the 2019 halibut fishing charters will NOT operate on July 16, July 23, July 30, August 6, August 13, or any Wednesday during Memorial Day through Labor Day.
- Tel: +1 (907)224-2659
Land a lunker on a fishing charter booked through Seward Military Resort!
Seward Military Resort's fleet of halibut fishing charter boats offer exceptional experiences out on the waters of Resurrection Bay. The ocean is rich with halibut, Pacific Salmon, lingcod, black bass, red snapper, and rockfish. Our professional and courteous boat captains and deckhands are here to make your trip the trip of a lifetime.
Seward Military Resort's halibut fishing charters operate Memorial Day weekend through Labor Day weekend.
For more information and to book your charter, please call Seward Military Resort at +1 (907)224-2659.
|Rate Per Person||$223||$254||$273|
Frequently Asked Questions