Date: Sep 5 2019, 3 p.m. - 6 p.m.
NAF Human Resources Office - Murphy Hall, 1045 Gaffney Road Fort Wainwright , Alaska 99703 United States Google Map
The Child and Youth Services program within USAG Alaska Family and MWR is looking to add you to our team! All federal government positions are listed through USAJobs.
USAG Alaska Family and MWR will be conducting a hiring fair in Murphy Hall, bldg. 1045, on Fort Wainwright for two separate afternoons from 3 - 6 p.m.
Now hiring for the following locations and job types:
- Lead Child and Youth Program Assistant (Level 5) CY-02
- Cook (CYS) NA-06
- Custodial Worker (CYS) NA-02
- Child and Youth Program Assistant CY-01/CY-02
- Maintenance Worker (MVO) NA-07
Along with working in a supportive environment, with plenty of room to grow, USAG Alaska Child and Youth Services team members are eligible for multiple benefits:
- Full-Time and Part-Time employees are eligible for medical and dental insurance, life insurance, NAF Retirement and 401K plans, and paid leave.
- Employees that are issued a Department of Defense (DoD) ID Card have access to FREE fitness center usage, and access to recreational services at DoD rates. Recreational services include (but are not limited to) outdoor equipment and activities, Warrior Zone access and usage, Birch Hill Ski & Snowboard Area, and more.
- CYPAs receive FREE training that can be applied towards a degree program in Early Childhood Education.
- CYPAs are eligible for pay raises upon completion of training
- Eligible for Priority 1 Child Care (on post).
In order to expedite the hiring process applicant should bring:
- Resume or DA-3433
- Photo ID
- High School Diploma
- Social Security Card (original_ to verify employement eligibility
*It also helps to bring PSC orders and DD214's or other supporting documents, if available.
Learn more about each position: search "Fort Wainwright, Alaska", "Fort Greely, Alaska" or "Seward, Alaska" within USAJobs in the location field in order to search for all Family and MWR employment opportunities within USAG Alaska.
If you have any questions or concerts please contact the NAF Human Resources Office by calling (907) 353-6429.