Date: Oct 9 2019, 3 p.m. - 6 p.m.
NAF Human Resources Office - Murphy Hall, 1045 Gaffney Road Fort Wainwright 99703 Google Map
USAG Alaska Family and MWR is looking to add to our team! All federal government positions are listed through USAJobs.
USAG Alaska Family and MWR will be conducting a job fair in Muphy Hall at Fort Wainwright from 3 - 6 p.m.
Now hiring for the following locations and job types:
- Training Instructor, Ski Equipment Worker
- Food Service Worker, Cook, Bartender
- Recreation Assistants at a variety of facilities including within Sports & Fitness, the Outdoor Recreation Center and more
- Child and Youth Program Assistant, Child and Youth Technology Lab Assistant, Child and Youth Homework Lab Assistant, Custodial Worker, Cook, Lead Child and Youth Program Assistant
Search "Fort Wainwright, Alaska", "Fort Greely, Alaska" or "Seward, Alaska" within USAJobs in the location field in order to search for all Family and MWR employment opportunities within USAG Alaska.
In order to expedite the hiring process applicant should bring:
- Resume or DA-3433
- Photo ID
- Social Security Card (original_ to verify employement eligibility
*It also helps to bring PSC orders and DD214's or other supporting documents, if available.
If you have any questions or concerts please contact the NAF Human Resources Office by calling (907) 353-7203.