Date: Sep 19 2019, 9 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Education Center Google Map
Learn your educational rights as a parents of a child with a diablity from a military affiliated instructor with family members in the EFMP!
The workshop will include:
- What your child's IFSP/IEP can do for them when goals are written "SMART"
- 504 accommodations and modifications when transitioning out of high school
- Advocating -Making a Plan
- Network with peers and professionals to gain knowledge about your local community and available resources
Sign-up online at: http://bit.ly/STOMP-Workshop