Child and Youth Services Virtual Hiring Fair
Join the USAG Alaska Family and MWR: Child and Youth Services Team!
Start an impactful career caring for Military Children!
USAG Alaska Family and MWR: Child and Youth Services is looking to add to our team! All federal government positions are listed through USAJobs.
*This Hiring Fair is Virtual.*
How to apply:
- Go to USAJobs and search "Fort Wainwright, Alaska" or "Fort Greely, Alaska" and the position you'd like.
- Complete your application.
- Email the NAF HR Office via e-mail at email@example.com by September 8 at Noon to schedule your interview.
- Be ready to interview September 8 between Noon - 4 p.m.
Benefits of working with Child and Youth Services:
- Positive impact on children
- Educational opportunities
- Pay increase opportunities
- Childcare discounts and increased waitlist priority
- A career you can easily bring with you to other Military Installations
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact the NAF Human Resources Office by calling (907) 353-7203.
Need help with your resume? Contact Employment Readiness!