Don't be afraid of the construction going on outside our doors. Please bear with us as we strive to serve you better.
- The Last Frontier Community Activity Center parking lot is undergoing construction, May 15 through July 2017. Please be advised that access to building is still available through the main entrance, but parking has been relocated to multiple locations in the vicinity, including Building 1026, 1056 off of Apple Road, and off of Peach Street.
- The Fort Wainwright Welcome Center, home of Army Community Center (ACS), has ongoing construction that will continue throughout the summer. Please be advised that due to the ongoing construction, some of the program locations have changed. Please contact ACS for a complete list of construction updates.
- The Melaven Aquatics Center is currently undergoing renovations. The pool is expected to reopen Summer 2017. Melaven Fitness Center will remain open during the construction.
- The Warrior Zone is having work done on the roof of the building. The building is fully-operational during the construction time frame.
- The Automotive Skills Center is currently undergoing construction on the HVAC system. A small selection of self-serve bays are currently unavailable due to construction movement within the area.
- Sections of the Physical Fitness Center are undergoing renovation. Construction is expected to last through the beginning of July 2017. Please be advised, the building will be open but there will be loud equipment at various times of the day.
- The Library is open and operating for normal hours. There may be light construction noises throughout the day as cosmetic work is being done to the surrounding units of the building.
Thank you for you patience and understanding!