Calling all artists and inspired community members!
2020 is a big year for the Army. This year marks the 75th commemoration of the end of WWII, the 80th anniversary of Ladd Airfield, and the Army's 245 years of service! To rejoice, USAG Alaska is putting on a giant outdoor celebration.
U.S. Army Garrison Alaska is asking for your help in designing a logo for the special occasion. Open to everyone, this contest requires that you provide us with a logo or concept that is recognizable and will help us promote the event's mission: to highlight all three aspects of our reasons for celebration: 75 years since WWII ended, the 80th anniversary of Ladd Airfield, and 245th birthday of the Army.
Participants can send in a finished graphic they've created or send in a concept for the special event logo. This contest is not limited to professional artists, professional doodlers are welcome! You may submit an unlimited amount of logo ideas.
Submitting your logo:
- Submit a finished graphic in .pdf or .psd format, or graphic concept via email with subject line: "Summer Concert Logo Contest"
- Final day to submit entries is February 17, 2020.
- Open to DoD and non-DoD ID Cardholders worldwide
- Last day to send in submissions is 11:59 p.m. AKT February 17, 2020.
- Entry must be submitted via email with subject line: "Summer Concert Logo Contest"
- No limitation on amount of entries
- Entry may either be in the form of a finished graphic or graphic concept
- The top 3 logos will be sent to US Army Garrison Alaska for final decision
- US Army Garrison Alaska reserves the right to not select any of the entries as a winning entry, and has the right to further develop the chosen logo if necessary to meet
- Winner will receive credit
- If chosen as the winner, must provide first and last name for credit. Name of business (if applicable) cannot be used for credit.